Voting

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Style Blueprint

Thursday was a very exciting day for KCB.  I was the article of the day for http://www.louisville.styleblueprint.com/.  It is an amazing website / blog that discusses everything from fashion, food and entertainment, weekly events, and offers funny subjects like why are womens soccer players wearing their headbands like that.  If you have not been to their site it is a definite must.

When I met Heidi earlier in the summer and she said she was interested in doing a piece on me and KCB I was so excited, but at the same time very nervous.  I just do these out of my house, nothing fancy going on here in the Douglas house.  So I was worried that my bites might come across as cheesy and not the gourmet treat that I intend for them to be.  I should have known better.  My nervous apprehension was at ease a few weeks ago when Heidi and her kiddos came to the house to take some pictures and watch how I make my cake bites.

Her article was great and if you haven't read it make sure to take a look and while your are at it make sure and sign up for the style blueprint updates.  You might get a KCB deal coming soon if you are a style blueprint follower.

Thanks again Heidi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment