Voting

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Cartwheels

My very first large event was earlier this summer at the Cartwheels anniversary party.  Cathy and Meredith were so great to work with. They just said, "we need 300." To which I replied, "what kind?"  There they were trying to get ready for a huge party and they were trying to make it easy on me.  "what ever you do best"  and there it was.  I made my 6 classic flavors. Birthday Cake (every ones favorite), Chocolate Chunker, Red Velvet, Chocolate Covered Strawberry, Cookies N Cream, and PB and Chocolate. If you live in the Louisville area and have not been to Cartwheels it is a must. They have the best things.  It can also get you in trouble too.  I always see thing that I didn't even know I needed but now must have :)

Cartwheels provided their own cake stands and tiered towers that they do sell at their store. (I told you they have cute stuff) Which was a great way to display their product as well.


Yes, that is me.  For larger events I am more than happy to, man the station.  I loved it.  I was able to introduce my cake bites to so many great people.


On the top is Birthday Cake.  Vanilla cake mixed with butter cream frosting and then dipped in white chocolate. The bottom is Chocolate Chunker in the front.  A chocolate, chocolate chip fudge cake with chocolate icing then dipped in dark chocolate and topped with chips and drizzled with more chocolate.  In the back are the Cookies N Cream. Chocolate fudge cake mixed with butter cream and dipped in white chocolate then topped with cookies and dark chocolate. OH but wait for the surprised when you bite in, there is a cookie on the inside to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment